Background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse...

Thanks Kim and Rachel for your encouragement. The school situation got extremely worse today. I can't bear to write what Jessa said to me, but she will not be returning to her school. She has an appt in the morning with her counselor and then she is going to stay with her grandparents until I get done teaching for the day. Hopefully her transfer papers will go through by the end of the day tomorrow and she will be at a different public school by Monday. If not I will have to find somewhere for her to go during the day until then.

I am in the process of looking at private school options, but obviously that kind of change takes more than a day. I still have to talk with her counselor after her appt. tomorrow and then there is the task of talking with her dad. A prayer request in itself.

My heart is broken right now. I need your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for you. May God provide you strength and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear what happened, but it sounds like you're being proactive about it and making informed decisions. We will definitely be praying that you receive clear answers and that God will give you a peace about it. Hugs to you and Jessa.

    ReplyDelete