Background

Monday, February 2, 2009

Brought to You by the Letter "K"

I'm playing along with my bloggy friend, Jill, who was playing along with her bloggy friend Jamie in a little word game. I LOVE game shows and record Pyramid from the Game Show network twice a day! It looked like fun, so I decided to join in.

Here's how it works: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...Jill assigned me the letter "K". So here it goes, the first one is obvious...

Kevin - That would be my amazing husband. We have been married for 20 months. He makes me smile. For those of you who don't know, he was my son's (Jacob) little league baseball coach. He fell madly in love with me, swept me off my feet by being grounded. It's a great story, I will post it sometime.

Kit Kat - Every once in awhile one of these sweet chocolate wafer candy bars entices me at the check stand. I especially loved the one time I found it in dark chocolate!

Kids - Especially my own. Jacob is 12, Joel is 11 and Jessa is 9. They are such a blessing and I appreciate them more everyday. I realize some of you are wondering if anymore "kids" are in the future. God is the creator of humor, so I won't rule it out...

Kiss - I love that all my kids still want to give me kisses at night. Jacob on the cheek, but I will take what I can get. And my hubby, well let's just say the kids have been gone all weekend! :)

Knitting - I would love to learn how, but this left-handed gal has never been able to figure it out! If you are a great knitter and love a challenge, let me know.

Kaye - This is my middle name. My mom took the "e" from Juli and placed it on my middle name to make Kay"e". I have always loved my middle name because when someone asks what it is, I say it starts with "K" and they spend the next 5 minutes naming ever other name, but Kaye!

Kitten - I love Cats! Kitten are great, but I prefer to not have them live with me until they are considered a cat. Too many sleepless nights and if I wanted that, I would have more kids! My hubby is giving me a kitten for Valentine's Day and I am very excited. He is still picking it out, so if you know of a wonderful kitty/cat that needs a home, look no further!

Koala Bears - This was my favorite animal growing up (now it is Polar Bear). I remember when we went to the San Diego Zoo when I was 9, that was all I was interested in. I loved those little guys!

Karat - As in my beautiful wedding ring. I adore my ring. Whenever someone gives me a compliment on it, I can't help but say, "I know! Isn't it beautiful?!" My husband is the best!


Anyone else want to play?

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is that. You're such a romantic at heart. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete