Background

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jessa Update #3

I finally got a response from Jessa's dad on Thursday night about private school. He said yes and even gave me his portion of the registration and testing fee! I registered her on Friday. She still has to be tested for placement. I don't know if she will start there this week or if we will just wait until next Monday, which is the beginning of a new month (that would be March!).

I am feeling pretty good about this decision. I still have my doubts, but I think she needs a drastic change and this is the best I have right now. She has been doing very well at her current school, but I still think she is the best thing for her. My plan is to take it slow over the next 4 months and see how the rest of the year goes. If I see a big change then we will keep her there for next year.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. Please put this issue on the long-term prayer list.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Her dad came through with funding - that in and of itself is a huge praise! I hope things go well for her (and you) over the next few months. Just take it day by day and let God handle the future!

    ReplyDelete