Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2nd Anniversary







Here are a couple of beautiful photos from our wedding for you to enjoy...

Today is Kevin and mine's 2nd Anniversary. We are going to enjoy an early dinner and then drive over to Palouse Falls and do a little sunset hiking. I am so excited. The last few weeks have been extremely stressful, but I think there is some end in sight. Look for a very exciting post on Saturday!
Ok, back to my wonderful husband. Kevin is absolutely a blessing from God. He keeps me grounded and sane when I am ready to yank my hair out. 2009 has been extremely interesting, but with him by my side it has been worth it.
I am very much looking forward to spending the late afternoon and evening with just my husband. He has wanted to go to Palouse Falls for quite awhile. Hopefully I will have some beautiful pictures to share.
Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jessa looks just like you in that top picture! So cute! Happy Anniversary. I'm so pleased you have found the happiness you so richly deserve!

    ".....I have found the one my heart loves." Song of Solomon 3:4

    ReplyDelete