Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Palouse Falls


Kevin and I drove up to Palouse Falls, which is about 75 miles from us, last night after our anniversary dinner. It is a beautiful place. There are a trails you can take around the back of the falls. We were set to take some beautiful pictures and then the camera said, "Recharge battery". I swear I had just done this. So, I am going to cheat a post a picture of the falls from April 2008 when we stopped there briefly on our way to Pullman for an Elton John Concert. There is quite a bit more water going over the falls right now. It was very relaxing. Kevin gave me a very simple, small and elegant flower arrangement. I thought it was perfect. I will try to take a picture before Noah (the cat, he was my valentine's present) eats all the petals.
I sure hope you and your husband's remember to spend sometime with each other, especially on your anniversary. I cherish the time Kevin and I have when we are alone. We are also leaving on Sunday for a quick getaway to the ocean. REALLY looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you two have get-aways without the kids. It's kind of tough for us to squeeze it in, but we sure would like to. We could use a date night SOON! Happy Anniversary again :)

    ReplyDelete