Background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Please tell me it is ONLY my family

I truly want the response to my question to be, "Yes, Juli it is only your family." "My children and husband are extremely helpful and I NEVER have to ask!" I want this to be sooooo very true for you, because I know how frustrating it is!!! So here is the question....

What do these two things have in common?





If you know the answer, please someone call and tell my family, they don't seem to get it...

PS~For those of you thinking I am not staying true to my blog mission, the part about wanting your families to be perfect is the positive part! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a law that only mom's can put TP where it's actually supposed to go, be that in the linen closet OR the TP holder. Men aren't licensed, and kids are simply incapable of handling the responsibility. Feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. Only mom's can put TP where it belongs. You could leave a package by the door for a month and it would never get put in the linen closet. Likewise, you could set rolls on top of the toilet or on the counter and they will never be put on the holder (unless you do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give my hubby credit for putting the roll of TP on the holder. He is very good at this and even putting a roll on the back of the toilet when the one on the roll is getting low. Also, the way my family goes through TP there won't be any left in the bag in a month, which is good because I am not putting it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Juli - the comment from "Keck" on your other post is actually my sister, but for some reason it signed Kelly's user-name instead of hers. Maybe she was logged in under Kelly is my guess, but either way - she wanted you to know she enjoys your blog and is so happy to see you happy :)

    ReplyDelete