Background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

B&B Pics

It was a wonderful night. We were welcomed with fruit smoothies, had a fantastic dinner, the jacuzzi tub was awesome, the alone time with my hubby was special, the breakfast was scrumptious and we even made it back to Kennewick in time for church! The mansion is only about 30 minutes from the Tri-Cities.
This was the beautiful view from our gorgeous room.



And then it was back to life...

Kevin slipped on the ice on the way out to the car and fell flat on his back. Thankfully, he just has a very deep bruise. When I went to pick Jessa up from her Grandma's she had been vomiting all night! Thank you so much Marcia for not calling and taking care of it yourself! That is a great Grandma who will clean your daughter's puke up while you go have alone time with your hubby!!!
I highly recommend this wonderful respite. It was worth the slurge!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Sorry to hear about Kevin's back, and Jessa being ill. Hopefully everyone will be better SOON! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! I think every couple must get away every now and again for some alone time. It looks beautiful.
    You parents look great. I haven't seen them in, well forever! Say hi to your mom from me next time you talk to her. She is a very special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't a B & B Great? We really enjoy them. Thanks for the tip on a new one. We will have to try it out when we can squeeze it in. I am enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete