Background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bed & Breakfast


My husband and I, along with my parents are going to Walla Walla tonight to stay at the Cameo Heights Bed and Breakfast. Can I just say how excited I am! This place is not cheap, but soooo nice. Each room has a "country" theme. There is the English Tudor suite, German, Greek, etc. We are staying in the Italian Suite, shown on the left.

Breakfast is included and for an additional fee you can have dinner on site, which is what we are doing. I am very much looking forward to a wonderful night of relaxing, food and great company. This was a long week at school for me (finals week), so I am happy it is over and ready for a great night! I will post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time celebrating with your husband in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete