Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Waiting...

UPDATE: The doctor's office already called me to let me know the MRI was normal! Praise the Lord.

Jacob's MRI only took about 20 minutes. Now for the waiting. Who's like to wait? I bet no one.  This is why we have drive thrus, microwave, even mac n' cheese comes in instant form now! But sometimes the wait is necessary. It will probably be a few days before I get the test results and I am making a conscience decision to wait patiently.  I read a blogger's post almost two years ago that I was reminded of this week.  We have never met, in fact I have never commented on her blog, but I am going to share her link on waiting.  It will be sooo worth a 2 minutes read. waiting by Stacy May

I will also be playing this song every morning. You will have to push pause on my blog's ipod over on the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment